Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer time mix

After Coachella, things became harried and I didn't have a life outside of work. That and the music scene lacked substance. So here's a summer happy go lucky, yee haw in the haystacks mix. Hopefully come this fall, I'll be able to find the time to write biased reviews. Or maybe I'll pull a Bon Iver and lock myself in my room with Kid A on repeat. Oh, speaking of Kid A, let's start this list.

Jigsaw Falling into Place - Radiohead (In Rainbows)
Russia - Ramona Falls (Intuit)
Ghosts - Laura Marling (Alas I Cannot Swim)
Say Hello to the Angels - Interpol (Turn on the Bright Lights)
I Can Change - LCD Soundsystem (This is Happening)
Tightrope - Janelle Monae (The ArchAndroid)
The Underdog - Spoon (Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga)
Floating Vibes - Surfer Blood (Astrocoast)
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire (Funeral)


As always, if there's something new and good on the horizon, drop me a note.

No comments: