Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Neutral Milk Hotel

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea AND On Avery Island will be reissued on vinyl? Yahoo! So what if it's been over a decade since they've released a song? I'm still excited for the reissues and am placing the disks on my Wish List. (Also on the Wish List is a record player, but hey, one conquest at a time.)

The day Neutral Milk Hotel announces pre-production, the music world will cream their pants in giddy joy. And for once, I will join the masses in this feat.

I decided to pick up those albums mentioned in the last post. Brand New. Monster of Folk (even though I got the leak two weeks ago, but here's to supporting music). Or, the Whale. Islands. Of the records acquired, I recommend the latter two albums. Strictly for the face that both albums are amazing. Nuff said.

No comments: